Wednesday 18 February 2015

Goodbye

Hi Readers!



You may have noticed the lack on content on my blog lately. And to be quite honest, the most recent posts didn't have very good content either. I've been neglecting this blog because I've been going through a lot of exciting changes in my life and they're all for the better (I hope)! As I shift around my priorities, I find myself less wanting to take pictures of every dish that I eat. I'm enjoying my meals much more without hesitating to snap that perfect picture. I'm also enjoying cooking and baking just for the sake of it. I don't have to stop here and there to capture the steps of each recipe. For me, I'm going back to the basics of what I love about food: the sensory overload. Goodbye camera shots, lighting, angles, and food writing. Hello again the enjoyment of tasting, touching, smelling, listening, and most of all tasting of food. I have to admit that my family and friends have also noticed the difference as well. No longer will they have to hesitate so that I can get that shot of their dish. No longer do they have to push that candle closer for more lighting. And no longer do they have to carefully balance a plate across the table. I think we're all a bit happier these days.



So as I bid adieu to Tasty-Eating, I'm also saying bonjour to my life again. Food will still remain a large part of it. Who knows, I might miss the blog and pick it up again (but not anytime soon). Lastly, thanks for being a part of my blog as readers, friends, and family. I appreciate all of you for following me throughout the years. We've shared good and bad meals, cooking experiments, baking fun, and tasty travels. I hope I have inspired at least some of you to appreciate the wonders of food.



Thanks again for visiting.



Cheers!

Hungry of Tasty-Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment